Tuesday 6 September 2016

GYAN PRAISES KANO PILLARS FANS AFTER     SUNSHINE STARS WIN

The Mai Su Gida forward was full of praise for the club’s supporters following their 2-0 win over the Akure Gunners

Kano Pillars striker Amos Gyan was happy with the reception that greeted his return to the team in their 2-0 victory over Sunshine Stars at the Sani Abacha Stadium on Sunday.

Pillars got back to winning ways in their Match Day 34 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) fixture with the Owena Waves courtesy of goals from Gyan and Gambo Mohammed.

I am so happy to be playing again moreso getting a starters shirt and I’m happy to come back with a bang.

The fans were amazing, they were so exited to see me back and starting.

Can you imagine how good it feels to hear the fans sing praises of you?

The fans in the stands were calling my name saying welcome back, sanu da dawowa in Hausa.

That did motivate me a whole lot.

Just like any other day I always want to score.

We had a bad result from our last match so we knew so well that a win will give us the groove back and as well make every Kano Pillars faithful very happy so we were ready to give our all to win.

I’ll love to appreciate my coach Mohammed Baba Ganaru for believing in me and trusting me with a starters shirt after that little setback that stopped us from playing.

“Kano Pillars will never say die till the end of the season.”

By bello hausawa – Kano

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J