Wednesday 5 October 2016

Lyon star “dreams” of playing for Arsenal

Lyon midfielder Corentin Tolisso admits he “dreams” of playing for Arsenal and says he would be “well suited” to the Premier League.

He has been one of the stars of Lyon’s side over the last couple of seasons after breaking into the first team in 2013.

At the age of 22, Tolisso has already made 123 appearances for the Ligue 1 side, scoring 19 goals in that time, while this season he has bagged an impressive 5 goals in 10 games.

“Many clubs make me dream like Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and England with teams like Arsenal,” Tolisso said.

“I like the Premier League and I think I am well suited to it. It is the league that offers the most competition, it is the most open, the most hard-fought and the most spectacular.”

The Frenchman rejected a move to Napoli in the summer and instead decided it was best for him to remain with the French giants.

“Once I finally said ‘no’ [to Napoli], my priority has been to a great season with OL,” Tolisso said. “I really made a choice of the heart, a sporting choice.

“I knew there were advantages to go there for OL, for me it is not about the money.”

The post Lyon star “dreams” of playing for Arsenal appeared first on Football365.



from All The News – Football365 http://ift.tt/2dEbecn