Wednesday 5 October 2016

Rangers’ Egwim Vows To Be Back Stronger After Horrific Injury

egwim

 

 

By Johnny Edward:

 

Enugu Rangers midfielder Ifeanyi Egwim says he will fight on and be back stronger after undergoing a second successful surgery at the National Orthopedic Hospital in Enugu, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.

 

Egwim suffered a fractured tibia and fibula eight minutes after coming on as a substitute in the NPFL champions' 4-0 thumping of El Kanemi Warriors in final day of the league season.

 

Amid fears he might be unable to play again after the injury, Egwim remains positive.

 

"I have good assurances that I will be fine and mentally I'm getting better fighting it on," he told Completesportsnigeria.com.

 

"I'm not giving up on anything. I will be back stronger."

 

He also thanked the Governor of the Enugu state Ifeanyi Uguwani for his kind gesture in ensuring he recieved the best treatment after the injury.

 

"He paid me a visit and has been encouraging ever since I'm grateful to God and him."

The post Rangers’ Egwim Vows To Be Back Stronger After Horrific Injury appeared first on Complete Sports Nigeria.

Complete Sports Nigeria http://ift.tt/2dreU3f